Check Cashing Policy
We are happy to provide check cashing services to our valued Orchard Fresh Guests under the following conditions:
- A valid driver’s license or other government issued photo ID is required for all checks. Additional information may be required.
- Your name address and telephone number must be printed on all checks.
- Personal checks are accepted for your purchase at the cash register in the exact amount of the purchase.
- Payroll checks are cashed at Guest Services and a check cashing service fee will be charged.
- A service fee will be charged for all returned checks. If your check is returned for insufficient funds, it will be re-presented electronically through your bank.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but we are unable to accept the following for payment at check out or for cashing:
Tax Refund Checks
Two Party Checks
Foreign Travels Checks
Handwritten/Typed Payroll Checks
Other restrictions may apply. Our Guest Services Desk Team Member will be happy to answer any questions you may have or you may ask to speak with the Store Team Leader on duty.